Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Walk On the Moon

Once I was watching Geo TV in my home.The news editor announced that after one week an American team will come and will choose 20 students overall the sub continent.I became so happy and started jumping here and there.I had never seen a moon in my life.I collected the form from the National Trip Centre and posted it to America.I waited so long and after one week the team came.I was the 12th student who was selected for the trip to moon for one day.After two hours we sat on the rocket with the staff members .I was very terrified when the rocket flew.It was a very nice journey.When we reached there i saw a very beautiful world on the moon.On the way I saw different i saw different houses,restaurants,schools and hospitals.It was a very neat and clean world.I saw aliens there,they were also enjoying there life full of happiness.The whole day i moved here and there and saw different things which i have never seen before.Next day we packed our things and sat on the same rocket ,after 8 hours we reached back to our destination.It was a very memorable trip to me.

No comments: